BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Just for the doubters and holders...Hyperinflation/inflation and...

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Just for the doubters and holders...

Hyperinflation/inflation and gold prices.....with printing money gold prices go up....

Ive posted the Wikipedia link below for keen readers, the doubters and holders with the share price struggling at the moment after those cracker announcements.

Lots of cash been printed by Japan and US. Only going to cause inflationary problems and therefore gold prices increasing (not today but in the coming years to record highs).

People rushing out of gold, I'm just laughing...investors thinking gold has topped out, its just under and hanging under $1,700 until the next crisis INFLATION (I CANT REITERATE THIS ENOUGH).

US recorded inflation at 2% but didn't counteract this increase by increasing interest rates at all, not even a .5% increase. Just watch inflation when this gets out of control when it hits 3-4%. US running out of time to advert this crisis...just watch.

Read the the link below to see the correlation between printing money, inflation and gold prices. Its happened through out history and will happen again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.