STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

ann out re immunoxel, page-46

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    The statement with early initial monthly revenues approaching in the order of $1.5 million is not a forward looking statement, or projection. This details current revenues. My question is simply why this market announcement made it sound like revenues were already high - let's ignore the approaching 1.5m part - the implication being revenues were already healthy. See comment '...surprised by the impressive cash flows already being generated', someone else too it to mean the same thing.

Again, I already knew the projections were well off (thanks for your thesis anyway), what I want to know is what about the actual revenues at the time of the market release.

Negative speculation? Discussion on actual revenues is something that is known, not 'neither you nor anyone else on this forum actually knows' type material. Were the revenues at the time approaching $1.5m as announced, forget about forward projections, yes or no? I fear you're on the defensive too much, and reading additional detail into my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.