CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Where's John Cleese when you need him ? Please "Don't mention...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    Where's John Cleese when you need him ?

Please "Don't mention the ... "

:-)

but there are some parallels Buddy .. but as always ... differences.

Unfortunatley the parallels are again framed around the human dimension; Board discloser, duplicity and basic competance. Shades of Animal Farm I fear. The differences and they're significant are more related to the varied types of assets and risks.

With hindsite (in view of later revelations), we realised that Gunnedah was not going well; technically (on a number of levels), a Board less than frank with shareholders, and then - a political headwind came in from nowhere that simply stiffled any momentum.

Here we have situation with multiple assetts (indicated and inferred) spread across a lot of 'white space' on the map.

IMO incredible potential for the patient investor.

I'm an a old lapsed catholic boy - here on the cusp of easter so please forgive the biblical metaphor but imo John's a bit of modern day Moses who's been leading a tribe of misfits, crazies and true believers through the wilderness these last years .. he assended Mt Surprise and came down with a plan for the future write large .. only to find the tribe's alliances diverted ... and here on the borders of the promised land he's being assailed by a band of Hittites.

I hope he does better than Martin Luther King and "he gets to the promsied land"

;-)

SG

ps: Someones still buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19918 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.