RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Its certainly a sad situation to be in. As a long term holder it...

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Its certainly a sad situation to be in. As a long term holder it is difficult to be put in this situation when everything else has not delivered. Do you throw more money at it or get diluted down?

I will review my thoughts again before the due date but certainly will be keeping an eye here for people's thoughts.

Posts are getting better now so I think people are digesting the info and putting better / more informed posts up. Keep them coming...

Its thumbs up to forums like this when shareholders have to deal with important decisions. Sure people say speak to an adviser but at the end of the day they would have never got into the stock in the first place. I am a gold tragic so I like taking risks and I still know that the gold is in the ground, the plant works, stockpile at the ready and the ability to generate money again is not a long lead time.

So lets see what the next few weeks bring. They need to start the hard selling Monday. Good luck to them as they need the institutions on board and I am sure there will be heated discussions and pressure for further changes before they say Ok sure thing.

Gycor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.