CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

ann out : share placement and spp, page-28

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    agree WHY and TU from me

despite my reservations - it does look like momentum building and law in various jurisdictions about to change to work in Cardia's favour.

Still need to see Malaysia and further developments in Brazil - that worldcup has Cardia written all over it (can they get some exposure/contracts ?) and guess China has no options but move to a more sustainable footprint (reading back ground stuff re landfill over there etc)

Lead times in the industry can prevent you from getting those big contracts (if you are good enough to get an offer!) if you then have to scramble to find money to expand production lines and increase inventory before you can produce the order (which may involve a re-jig of machinery as well to comply to what is wanted).

We all have to decide one way or another - but they look like having a realistic chance if they can constrain "overheads" , streamline production and get some juicy contracts (500k is good, 1 mill is better - lol)

See if they can announce more contracts or update on existing contracts before the SPP closes......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.