SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Well just stepped back in the door to read that!!As i staed...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Well just stepped back in the door to read that!!
    As i staed previously this was my main reason for buying in to sbn so i am bitterly dissapointed in the termination of this agreement.
    Right now what i really want to know ( before i start really slagging managemnet) is what has happened since dec?
    Im sticking with my we have really p--sed them off scenrio its as simple as that.
    If thats the case the board better land one hell of a partner deal or they should all be sacked.
    Harvett you a right about the website obvisouly they pay no attention because the dam thing is still up!!!!!
    Of got nothing else to say re siyi/management at the moment as im still none the wiser what has happened.

Now on the bright side (if there is one) i have been speaking to a couple of people that know far more than myself regarding licensing ip/partnerships.
    They have stated that it woud be far easier for sbn to achieve these agreements (which would make sbn profitable rather quickly if they land the right deals).
    If siyi wasnt in the picture because sbn would be able to close all manufacturing and staff and basically just license the ip.
    Remember we still had to manufacture the membranes for siyi.
    So basically bugger all costs and money coming in.

Obvisouly its abit more complex than that but thats it in a nut shell.

So overall bitterly dissapointed but still a glimmer of hope.
    And mr 47 is right it would appear china falling over has been factored in (maybe)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.