SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Maaze and Sput "Subject to SBN Board approval and legal...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Hi Maaze and Sput

"Subject to SBN Board approval and legal review, Siyi will apply for Chinese patents to protect the design, practical application and other features relating to OraLine IV. This is necessary in order to allow Siyi to provide the required documents to the Chinese
    government and promote the OraLine product in China but for no other purpose. SBL will retain the final property rights to the Chinese patent applications. Further, in the event that the Cooperation Agreement between SBL and Siyi is terminated early, the patents would be returned to SBL; and"

Looking at those photos of USA patent on SIYI website a bit closer. I now do not think that they are the Chinese patents referred to above in the JV. Simple reason is if you zoom in you can see Dr Sun names quite clearly and what looks like a molecule structure. Clearly then they are not the Chinese patents and most likely just copies of course for window dressing. So that proof is now debunked, I think????. Have only JV statement above and I do not know weather they got that far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.