SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

ann out..termination of agreement with siyi, page-62

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2537
    LOL AJ You have to see the irony in me defending JH and JK while you and Vin take an opposite approach. Talk about a role change. Remember you said the the reason for SIYI to pull out would have to be compelling. All those facts you just laid out were on the table and were all known. You at that time thought there were not compelling reasons to break the JV. If they were not compelling then, then they are not compelling now.

Tricop agree with you in regard to report card, that is probably the most powerful argument in favour of what Vin and Aj are saying. But will still take the opposite view for no other reason than a good debate. My point is SIYI are ba0stards and would not surprise me if a hostile bid was in the air. I have from before black Friday been asking the question of what will SIYI want next from us. Perhaps nothing.... perhaps everything?

Hi BB you do get around don't you. SBN may have history that lends itself to blame, but my god do not the Chinese have a history as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.