SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

ann out..termination of agreement with siyi, page-63

1. 43 Posts.
    All this talk about having offended the Chinese ...so what?!

It does not excuse the way SiYi has behaved. Dismiss it as a "cultural thing" but in my world, when one is offended (in business or otherwise) the sensible, decent, mature and professional response is to COMMUNICATE with transparency and honesty. We all know that this paves the way for open dialogue so that understandings can be reached and, if appropriate, apologies can be made. SiYi has not done this. In my opinion, this makes them unworthy of being business partners and we're better off without them.

Granted, management MAY have done things differently/better to avoid this situation, but I doubt it. Let's stop worrying about whether those poor snakes were offended by SBL and see this for what it is ...SiYi dishonesty and arrogance.

Is it part of a takeover strategy? Who knows -but, again, it is still a disgraceful angle. I would love SBL to score a new partnership with ED or some other co. so that management can be in a position to return the same contempt to SiYi and reject takeover bids ...The corporate one finger salute. SiYi could wind up grinding their teeth!!

Here's to finding a new, less fragile and more genuine partner to take our products to the top!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.