SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Harvett when i was speaking about the limitations i was...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Harvett when i was speaking about the limitations i was referring to the 24 hour limitation you spoke of not the temp issue.

And as far as dangling a dohnut (i love the simpsons by the way) im pretty sure on previous posts when you mentioned the temp issue and qc issue i have been very clear that it wasnt the mps that made the noise in the first place.
    I mentioned you call jh for the sole reason that you could put your mind to rest that is wasnt the mps playing silly buggers and it was our sort of our fault (temp issue, qc issue totally our fault) that it suddenly became an issue.

And as far as how it came to there attention, well when your biggest client is asking why something doesnt work (qc issue) the first thing you might say is where were you keeping it not in a dohnut shop i hope Lol.
    Then we have all of a sudden we have a temp issue.
    Dont get me wrong it was dumb on the mps part not to realise this beforehand but thats the way it is.

Maybe this is the reason behind the termination but personally i doubt it as there are a million ways to fix the problem and at the time the mps was happy that a solution was being found.

So at the end of the day the temp issue became an issue because of the qc issue.

I hope that makes sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.