GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

mjmj, u didn't miss anything, not as far as I can tell, the...

1. 2,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mjmj, u didn't miss anything, not as far as I can tell, the expiry of the lease was not common knoweledge to the market, but it is NOW, 8 weeks out, with water in the wells,para#3 needing refraccing but shut in since last May!!! and lets not forget the now inconsistant data regarding the whole thing, have to wonder if that also includes the reserves???

But the cherry....they knew the whole time their lease was coming up for expiry and not ONE word to the shareholders regarding that till now. Question is... Why now???

8 weeks to get a payable well happening, do miracles happen?? lets see ..Note from the Ann *there is some uncertainty surrounding the Company's ability to extend its leases on the Golden Eagle 70 Unit. Further, the Company's past experience indicates that future development of the Golden Eagle Gas Field will be subject to significant time lags due to the need to obtain regulatory approvals and to raise funds required to develop the field*

taken their current time lag is about 5 YEARS to date. 8 WEEKS mmm not likely. And with no mention of a permit lodged for another well.

I hope the shareholders don't wake up one morning and see their shares purged like we did with the last lot of options imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.