ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

id like to note to the nsl gang that yesturday i read about the...

1. 3,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    id like to note to the nsl gang that yesturday i read about the RIO tinto report, and its great production outputs.
    its forecasts have increased to to the rise in demand from the chinese, and apparently there will be ( very high chance) of another boom with iron ore.
    this ties in so well with NSL as it will be a growing company during these years of high demand.
    they put 60 bux per tonne IO with 33 bux cost per tonne. at $27 that is way more than what i initially thought. imagine if IO prices went to $80US per tonne!. This is very possible in the next 2-3 yrs as forcarsts show that even now $70 is the go for next yr contract prices.

rets / white pointer good posts.. :)

i have been send to the slaughter house with the previous consolidation, and when i read about it today in the ann, i nearly fainted lol.

all in all, its looking very healthy for nsl. This aggrssive approach to production starting in a few months can only mean good for shareholders as we arnt going to be waiting for yonks. a fast paced company striving forward with the focus to expand and prosper is something i am glad to be part of.

good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.