ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

ann out, page-8

1. 1,370 Posts.
    My take on the consolidation depends on when they do it. Last time they announced consolidation, it was a disaster causing the SP to fall back to 5 cents from .10. I hope that the management remember this and have a better strategic plan for timing.

My guess is they will release drill results which one would assume to be very positive, in turn would raise the SP to a level of at least .05. Consolidation would then be implemented in order to raise capital from a lendor.

The company is/was looking at multiple sites (remember something in milestones of obtaining 3 sites), so if timing is right consolidation could be even less like 3-1 (.07)or 2-1(.10) or none! Sorry getting dreamy eyed there.

The recent conversion of oppies from the director leans me bullish that the SP will rise quite considerably since they were 6 weeks from expiry. Reading a 3B of a director's 25M oppies @.005 converted into .025 looks less than if converted at .05+ cents if you know what I mean? SP has factored the oppies in already and now we ALL make money.

Mind you this is all speculation and only my opinion. I only post to amuse as I am more wrong than left...or is that right?

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.