ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

My take on the consolidation depends on when they do it. Last...

1. 1,370 Posts.
    My take on the consolidation depends on when they do it. Last time they announced consolidation, it was a disaster causing the SP to fall back to 5 cents from .10. I hope that the management remember this and have a better strategic plan for timing.

My guess is they will release drill results which one would assume to be very positive, in turn would raise the SP to a level of at least .05. Consolidation would then be implemented in order to raise capital from a lendor.

The company is/was looking at multiple sites (remember something in milestones of obtaining 3 sites), so if timing is right consolidation could be even less like 3-1 (.07)or 2-1(.10) or none! Sorry getting dreamy eyed there.

The recent conversion of oppies from the director leans me bullish that the SP will rise quite considerably since they were 6 weeks from expiry. Reading a 3B of a director's 25M oppies @.005 converted into .025 looks less than if converted at .05+ cents if you know what I mean? SP has factored the oppies in already and now we ALL make money.

Mind you this is all speculation and only my opinion. I only post to amuse as I am more wrong than left...or is that right?

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.