CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I do think that CCC has evolved dramatically over the last half...

1. 635 Posts.
    I do think that CCC has evolved dramatically over the last half year, and so many opportunities opening up for them to expand and add to their project portfolio.
    Six existing Projects in their Portfolio all with infrastructure in place, [Chelmsford is not mentioned in last weeks update as one of them?] and all lined up for production, starting December and rolling into 2010 -2011. All sounds good with a BUT.....They forgot to explain in depth to the share holders why the delays and changes to startup of mining.
    They have had a busy time for sure, and I am convinced that they are working at the right strategy for the proper startups of all their holdings. I hope that we have seen the bottom and it is upwards and onwards from now.

The markets are still jittery awaiting news from the States. In a week or so we will know which direction the market is heading. Having said that, Coal will still be in huge demand in SAfrica where they have a huge growing need as well as the expected demand from India. Global warming is a problem and the world is screaming out for cleaner alternatives, but that is not going to happen overnight, so I am bullish on coal.
    all my own thoughts so DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.