CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ann out, page-4

1. 284 Posts.
    Can he ride a camel gracefully enough to accompany His Sultanship on a tour through his vast desert kingdom?

He'll certainly need great skill to ride the camel of cleverness through the rough and unknown landscape of CTP's unfinished JV messiness.

Question rise in my mind like the hazy air shimmering above the hot sands of the kingdom!

WILL the all conquering new Camel-meister have to apply genie-like powers to erase someone's previous camel doos soiling the JV paperwork (ie. could someone have been confusing 'before the date' with 'by the date' when it comes to interpreting or writing JV documentation pertaining to the exclusion period for new farminees?)

WILL the dashing new Desert-rider have to wield the sharp scimitar of reason to cut through the counter-arguments to address the ROG/BG Heebee Geebies. (ie. could there be someone else's camel-minded (potential) failure to apply due diligence to the period of notice required to inform existing JV partners of intention to include a new farminee?

Will the double hump debutante have the sure-footedness, the other kind of super double-humps required to lead the CTP caravan through the brigand (read bankers) and scorpion (read partners)-infested wasteland to the distant walled city of success?

WILL the promise of riches hidden beneath the dunes of CTPersia turn out to be the imaginings of a thirst-maddened wanderer and vanish like a mirage?

So many Epic questions ..... so little information...perhaps I don't want to know.....

Trust the Sultan of the Vast Sands? Happily I don't have a choice.

Can I have a 'LUNACY' position on this stock ?

The heat ! Oh the heat of it all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.