SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Hey Notrealgoodatthis,I haven't posted for a long long time....

1. 56 Posts.
    Hey Notrealgoodatthis,
    I haven't posted for a long long time. Pretty much been sitting back and socking it all up.. funny old time for share holders the way the market is at the moment.
    I have to say, despite the current share price BRD is looking pretty damn good.
    They have what appears to be an absolute cracker out at Unally Hill. What i'm really liking though is the initiative to not only pursue other projects such as the coal (which is critical for the security of us simple share holders that the company isn't naive enough to think that its a one hit wonder), but the confidence to link up with neighboring tenements for what could be a huge extension to their already interesting resource. People need to ask themselves why the company would push for this unless the rewards stand to be big. I think we can expect some huge things in the near future and am happy to sit on my holdings and wait for the significant pay day.
    In the mean time though for a little humour i'd love to know who the knob spanker is that sold $80 worth of share to bring the SP down. They must have needed to fill their anti-psychotics script or something? I'm guessing the brokerage would have cost more than the return... go figure.
    Anyway, best of luck to you and all other share holders. Let hope the sun shines on this little hidden gem very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $19.89K 2.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10127464 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8024068 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.