AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi folks, just a few words to let you know I'm still alive and a...

1. 235 Posts.
    Hi folks, just a few words to let you know I'm still alive and a couple of general thoughts entirely my own.

Firstly, re the Grange competition. I've never been a fan of price forecasting in any way, but I don't see any problem with a bit of fun for those who choose to play.

Secon, I'm no fan of the thumbing system at all. Unlike the Grange competition, though it's claimed to be just a bit of fun, there seem to be a lot of people who read things into it when most of the participants have suspect motives. Attempted manipulation of SP is one of those, and should play no part in this forum. Mind you, anyone whose thoughts are swayed by something so superficial deserves what they geet and I have no sympathy. To my mind it should be scrapped as pointless.

Thirdly, my own time frame is fairly well known. With the potential rewards on offer with this stock, even a year here or there will seem irrelevant in the future, but I have to admit that I am disappointed at what is perhaps my own misreading of the first step. All my kids are invested with money I lent them for them for that purpose and I'll be doing everything possible to make sure they stay that way for as long as possible. None of them have any comprehension of the possible rewards but the only stipulation I have put on the "loan" is that until a significant profit is able to be crystallized they will stay invested, regardless of time frame. That loosely means the loan can be theoretically repaid without them being in any way out of pocket.

Why am I telling you all this boring stuff? Because I confess to being disappointed at the progress shown so far and the certainty of a capital raising which arises from it. There is also the little matter of my own health, and while I had been hoping to reap at least a few of the early rewards of probably the best result I have ever had in investing, the medical prognosis is not good and is deteriorating further.

As for the last announcement, it was so uninspiring I would have preferred silence. It told us nothing positive and would more likely have discouraged many. Market depth I find is usually the most significant indicator of the real story and the fact that all the recent action or lack of same is around the dreaded 10c mark tells us there are a few people playing games, but there are just not enough sellers to make this a serious traders' stock, so I can't pretend to have any clue as to what is actually happening.

My long term position has of course not changed, and it won't because this is not a one trick pony, and I don't want to be seen as someone to whom the short term SP is remotely important, but I think human nature would love to see some results, even if it's the reinforcement of our long term beliefs.

Wow. It must be a boring weekend. Sorry if this seems such a self-absorbed rant, but I confess to finding myself just a little frustrated.

10c is a screaming buy but I am now fully invested. I certainly hope the opportunity for some sort of party still arises, though rather sadly I will be partaking of ginger beer or something equally uninspiring. If anybody ever tries to tell you a teetotal life can be fun, they have no idea!

Cheers to all POHsters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.