AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

ann out, page-2

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    BOARD APPOINTMENT
    Avanco Resources Limited is very pleased to announce that Mr Colin Jones has joined the Board of the Company as a non executive director.

Mr Jones has a mining degree from Cardiff University and an MBA from the University of Plymouth in the UK. He has over 40 years in the mining sector including senior and executive management roles at some of the world?s largest mines and development projects.

Mr Jones? 15 years of global consulting expertise includes 8 years as Principal Consultant with Rio Tinto Technical Services. Mr Jones was responsible for the underground development of the Fortaleza Nickel Mine in Brazil and was a core consultant for the underground development at the Palabora Copper Mine in South Africa. Mr Jones is currently a consultant on Rio Tinto?s giant Resolution Copper Project in the US and the giant Oyu Tolgoi Copper Project in Mongolia. Mr Jones speaks fluent Portuguese and maintains a residence in Brazil.

Mr Jones is an outstanding minerals industry professional with a wealth of mine building and operating experience. He will contribute greatly to Avanco?s aim of becoming a copper producer in the Carajas Province of Brazil.
    Matthew Wood
    Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.