QHL 5.15% 25.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I'm with you garymand. I have this niggling feeling I've backed...

1. 45 Posts.
    I'm with you garymand.

I have this niggling feeling I've backed the wrong horse. The problem is I backed this horse back in 2005 before it had even listed and it's been a roller coaster ride ever since - going up and down like a yo-yo.

I thought we were past this with the immenent signing of the LTA but even that seems a long way off now; with all the negative press / discussions regarding the cost effectiveness of the F-35 and the state of the US economy. They didn't even mention the expected date for the signing the LTA in the Sept. quarter report i.e. in the June quater they indicated that it would be in the 2nd half of 2010 which was a delay on the original forecast anyway. They deleted these words from the Sept. qtr update. What is the latest forecast. 1st quarter next year? End of next year? Within the next 10 years?

It smells similar to the Eurocopter situation that doesn't look like it has amounted to anything. I have not read anything remotely exciting about Eurocopter since the 1st announcement years ago which sent the stock over $1. Even if QHL's work with Eurocopter is confidential I?m sure the company could provide some sort of an update as to the status of the discussions!!!

The end of the year is only 8 weeks away. If they don't sign the LTA soon this stock will in my opinion head back too the 10's / 20's by Christmas. Not happy as I'm planning to go down with the ship. I've held this stock for too long no to cash-out now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.013(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $18.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 27.5¢ 23.0¢ $136.1K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.