QHL 5.15% 25.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

CT - while I can agree with your frustration - lets just keep a...

1. 887 Posts.
    CT - while I can agree with your frustration - lets just keep a couple of things clear:
    1. The US WILL build the F-35. They've come to far, and with a lack of alternatives, this will be the aircraft of the future for them.
    2. US allies if they want to be inter-operable with the US in their 'ventures' (so to speak) will need similar technology. Australia is one such country.
    3. As a member of this alliance, and purchaser of this range of aircraft - Australia is required to manufacture part of the F-35, as part of the agreement to purchase them.
    4. Quicksteps forms a major part of that agreement considering our technology, and ability to process composite parts.
    5. They have always stated that this might take a while, with US govt approvals, audits etc. But they have said that they are meeting their objectives, passing reviews etc, and are still on track to produce in 2012.
    6. They have already setup their processes, and procedures to commence manufacturing. I think they could even start earlier as they have the technology in place to do so (?)

The F-35 is not in mainstream production as yet. It is still undergoing testing, qualifying, weapons/technology asignment etc. I think QH's production would fall in line with the mass production of the aircraft.

To reiterate - the US has no where else to go aside from the F-35, and we are pretty much locked in with the contract to help in production of the parts. Whether it is $50m a year or $40m a year. A contract is a contract, and a good platform for the company to build on.

5years is a long time to be holding a stock, and as you said ups and downs. Markets do what markets do. Hopefully with this company the next 5 years will be the best part! Moving technology from its infancy to mainstream!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.013(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $18.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 27.5¢ 23.0¢ $136.1K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.