SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Good post here i picked off...

1. 3,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Good post here i picked off Yahoo.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm a little surprised that the Aussies are unchanged or .05 cc up around 10PM CST. I'm looking at a restricted flow rate of 1320 and see this well being well over 2400 BOPD when they drill out the other 15 plugs in about a week. Let's think about this for a minute. There are 16 plugs. This basically equates to 1 of the frack stages is open with 15 stages still restricted and we are getting back 1320 Bopd with this single fracture site???? Come on. Water cut reducing to 25% in the future may still be a little high for my wishes but we are already cashing in on this wells oil at $105 at Cushings spot and gas (wasted only 4 days of gas at that) lines bringing in $ as well. Next week when this well has the workover done on it and the proppant is well settled, I think I am conservative in figuring an unrestrictive flow of 2400 BOPD. It could be even just under the 3000 range with best results. Not pumping. Just scratching my head why the Aussies aren't bringing the SP up to at least .185-.19. Oh well. Those who bought today made a nice investment. Hopefully back to 3.80 tomorrow. Long term it is a steal at these prices. JMHO. Good night all.
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.