MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Swuzzlebubble,Sorry for the late reply to your question. Just...

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Swuzzlebubble,

Sorry for the late reply to your question. Just had a busy end of week.

The capacity of the new winder hopefully will be revealed in the next update. I'm expecting at least 4 times the haulage rate of the older system. It could be more. It could be less depending on how difficult this certification business is regarding the engineering and safety. We have to remember that MCO have been hauling material up the shaft using one shift. The game changes when they start mining and hauling in 2 shifts. I'm expecting that it will be possible to haul 400 tons of material up the shaft when the smoke clears when finally they move to a 2 or 3 mining shift. Still unknown is whether the old system will be operable when the new system starts working. My understanding is that they'll have a double winding system. Thats why I beleive they are working in the mine using the old system getting preparations done so they can ramp up operations relatively fast when they can use the new winder.

Regarding enough air leg miners , its obviously an issue MCO have been planning for. They seem to have been busy utilising any spare beds in Woods Point for expanded work forces. They may have to do more on that front in the future but I'm sure regarding miners that they have made plans into getting more when required. It's not going to happen overnight and too slow for some holders but I reckon they'll get there in the end.

ORN has put out some interesting announcements recently about the Walhalla - Woods Point dyke swarm. They are trying to re badge themselves and they may finally have some interesting ideas to think about regarding MCO ground too. In my opinion, they would have been much further ahead if they had bothered to study MCO's announcements in the last 2 years and taken some of MCO's science on board.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.