STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

ann out, page-14

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    cheers Daimler

prefer to cut to the chase and call it the way I see - avoids too many tears

Deltaran is licensed in Germany for musculo-sceletal pain and arthritis - the use as indicated on the ann is exclusive to Russia. Deltaran is a further development of ibuprofen and works in lower dosages

As you said: test case for HDA deployment - and will save us STI holders having to finance the exercise if it comes off - and then be in a better position to grant further licenses.
    Would have been surprised if a real western major had picked up HDA at this stage.

STI holders should go back to original releases on bringing HDA to STI to be fully aware of profit distribution!!!! Any such profits I would say are some years down the track - pay-off for development by Russia

TMC will need a lot more clarifications once deals are closer to being struck - main question being: at the end of the deal have we just free-carried an asset or is there any money left in it for STI holders?? And where does that leave the earlier release re India?
    Would def. prefer a JV so some of the profits of the asset remain with us - which I took to be the main purpose of the AIM listing.

End of the day: looks like the kitty is empty and the board has finally fessed up and needs to put the books in order.

So we may go down a very narrow albeit more straight path.

Follow thru' is now vital as are timely updates.

EGM could be rather "entertaining" I'd say

That said - I believe at any given moment no more than 10% of issued shares are actually in play. So who are those 90% of very "silent" holders ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.