STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Since you asked Angk43Like many, initial dissapointment with...

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Since you asked Angk43

Like many, initial dissapointment with announcement.
    That aside, Stirling have a major problem? They are a minow with a portfolio demanding global attention. At the current SP level raising funds is difficult.

Positives

The HDA deal in Russia came out of knowwhere and has potentially started the ball rolling a few years ahead of what I thought. Need T&C's locked in (no more maybe's) but this has the potential to give us a fast track for HDA into EU and to prove itself. Good strategy because it is only for one product, so tip of the iceburg potential wise.

TMC, changing all the time. Obviousely a lot of demand from different players. Once again starting to think finding someone else to run and fund this may not be such a bad thing. Sell %80 ($$mil) and retain %20 of all future profits. Once again lock in some fact.

List in UK on AIM, quicker the better.

Stirling Health and Kidney Vital, launch is now. Expo starts today, this should provide a reasonably steady income stream to Health in its own right.

Immune Network and ImmunoXel, once again if this gets the ball rolling faster and gets product to the market can only be a good thing.

Stanimate also another strategy to share the load, and I believe we are overdue for a substantial update in this area.

Fact needs to be king, time to start locking strategy in.
    If Stirling haven't already identified this, I am sure the EGM may help to crystalise this in their minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.