SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

ann out!!, page-35

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Bigmac.

I did not say the results are excellent. They are what they are, low grade. They are similar to newmonts which is what the company was telling us. We await the deeper holes. If they are better as newmonts are who knows we might strike a deal with them as alk has done. I never said the price will go up yesterday and it is probably more likely to fall.

Now lets turn the attention to your last post:

"Gold stocks in my SMSF include: TRY : RMS : MML : KCN : SLR".

You are trying to compare ssc to these stocks which are between $1.50 & $10? A specie against established producers? Really?

And this is the part I love. Having a look at your posts on hot copper you have not posted on one of these companies once. Very odd. A lot of love in those stocks and probably some excellent announcements yet not one post. Do you really own them? (no need to answer as I do not wish to know your finances).
    I can come on here and say I have shares in top large cap companies but it does not make it true. However if I did own the share in the companies you say I would be posting on their codes.

I was going to leave it there but having a quick look at the shares you have posted on it looks like your having a hard time picking a winner. 6 month time frame. CCC 7.4 down to 3.0 cents. Fnt 37.5 down to 16.5cents. Vms 56 down to 35 cents. Mnc 47 down to 19 cents.
    Again these other companies are going down in price and I have noticed some down ramping there.

Now I am not perfect and I have down ramped a stock which I owned. However I used to get more thumbs up than the most loyal holders of that particular stock. What does that tell you?

I no longer post there because life is to short. If ssc does not deliver down the road well so be it. I took the chance. I could have pulled out $20k up but I did not. My fault I did not prosper not Sultans. I am here for the long term and i like the fact that they have vision.

Your posted on FNT 6 weeks ago IT$ GOING TO BE A MON$TER. Down 15% since then. Unless the rocket has a deep sea drilling rig attached it you got it wrong. But the thing is we all do sometimes.

If I offended you with my last post I apologize.

Ps thanks for the tip on myg. Will have a look at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.