PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

ann out, page-28

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jamie,

The calculations here are just what posters interpret, and they may give a reasonable estimation of the resource.

The latest results are quite impressive imo, and demonstrate the large size potential of the deposit.

At the moment, we just have a collection of drill results. Whilst they give some indication of the deposit, it is not until they are all combined, and modelled that we can truly understand the size of the deposit.

PEK will be releasing a JORC(basically a resource model which meets a set of standards)by the end of q1 2012. It is only then that we can truly know the size of the deposit, and how much rare earths are contained within it. This is when i expect some serious price movement, given the results we have seen to date.

Until then, more results will be released which will give us a growing understanding of the deposit. IMO, we can expect to see modest share price gains with each good result. However, I think the JORC resource in 2012 will be when we will see some more serious price movements, particularly if the resource is impressive- which I believe it is.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.