LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

ann out, page-102

1. UFX
    1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    IMO that was an outstanding result form ADH 1. How often does an exploration company get drill results as good as this and as often as FNT does from different deposits.

Just goes to show that FNT are a class above most others.

Regarding Andewa, Peter has mentioned many times about Andewa potential. I'll bet he's pleased with himself that he's probably got another one right.

The grades I think will not be an issue although its too early to say for certain. Ok tedi has about the average grade of most Porphry copper-gold deposits in the region with 0.64g/t Au and about 0.70% Cu. FNT haven't really explored for the Cu potential yet leaving the high Chargeability anomalies for the bigger drill rigs. The most pleasing part of the grades is that it seems that we are not restricted to less than 0.5g/t Au as is the case with many porphry coppers. Cadia in NSW is only 0.44g/t Au and 0.25% Cu.

Big deposits need big companies as partners. There will be a few now that will be watching very carefully. Ok Tedi for one need another deposit to develope and mine in the next few years.

I have been buying today. Someone big wants out and I don't think the reason is this latest announcement. The selling started days ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.