QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

ann out, page-2

1. 46,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8760
    5 January 2012
    QMC meets second earn in criteria for Top Camp/Iron Ridge Project in
    the Cloncurry district of NW Queensland
    On 2 January 2012, Orion Gold NL (“Orion”) confirmed that QMC had met the second earn in
    criteria pursuant to an exploration joint venture agreement entered into between Goldstar
    Resources NL (the predecessor to Orion) and Matrix Metals Limited dated 29 November 2006
    which was subsequently assigned by Matrix Metals Limited to QMC pursuant to a deed of
    assumption and assignment (the Agreement).
    Accordingly, QMC now has an 82.35% joint venture participating interest with Orion having a
    17.65% joint venture participating interest under the Agreement.
    QMC now owns a 70% proprietary beneficial and legal interest in consolidated EPM 17602
    (formally being EPM 13625 and EPM 13922). Pursuant to an exploration joint venture agreement
    between Goldstar Resources NL and Findex Pty Limited (“Findex”) dated 31 May 2002, Findex
    owns 15% of the tenement (and is free carried to a ‘decision to mine’ in accordance with the
    terms of that agreement) and Orion owns 15% of EPM 17602. Subject to dilution provisions, in
    the event that a decision to mine is made QMC’s interest in the Top Camp/Iron Ridge project will
    be 70%.
    For further details please contact:
    Howard V. Renshaw (Managing Director) Tel: (+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.