AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

its all a gamble really, but a gamble we are all obviously...

1. 73 Posts.
    its all a gamble really, but a gamble we are all obviously willing to take.

So many reasons to, such big upside, was a little bemuzed by lack of upness in response to BM news, but i spose thats playing second fiddle to Mt Mulligan now.

Way too many posts on HC now to read them all, much diff to when i used to read everyday when I first purchased, but it was a very good place to start!

Have not sold a share, and regardless of profits need to stay strong to not sell until I see an outcome of what I invested in in the first place. Realistically I think 50c within 12 months with what is to come, potential for more but things never move as quick as expected. Had been to the bank earlier in 2011 forecasting my savings and factored in a ~13c SP by xmas. Wasn't too dissappointed when it only came in February.

As has been seen, the potential is always there, but it takes time for the SP to marry up with this, as has been seen by the SP increase on pure speculation alone! For me, nothing has really changed between now and 5-6c except for time. Factor in a few milestones and we could head somewhere cool.

50c by years end is my aim-i wanted to say 60 but that seems too good to be true. If it takes til February next year then oh well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.