MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

ann out , page-39

1. 79 Posts.
    Divas are notoriously ill informed in pre-production mining ventures; our expertise comes in later, with the end product, when packaged in little aqua boxes from Tiffany's. So, I'm much obliged, to all of you doing the heavy lifting, and reporting your mostly positive and solid assessments on the new RU. Thanks!

Kip: (caution: keep in mind the source) On the 3 min. audio interview with Dean (on this thread), he says they have only 2 drilling results outside Yandera central project, and MGO is allocating $5mil. this year for drilling 4 holes in exploration beyond Yandera. So, while I'm clueless, as to how much area these drilling holes encompass, it strikes me that exploration of that 95 km tract, and discovery of what's in "them thar hills" is going to be a multi yr. process, which has only relatively, recently begun. I'm thinking us LT holders are going to be on this site for years to come! As a fantasy artist, and creator and illustrator of fairy tales, I'm fully subscribing to MP's "Rainbow Theory". It's just going to be a very long fairy tale, till we get our happily ever after!

Aloha!
    Diva

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.