MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

clacoste, Aloha! Re: your post to me.... I'm very much a big...

1. 79 Posts.
    clacoste, Aloha!

Re: your post to me....

I'm very much a big picture story, and macro economic investor, looking for sectors that make sense to me, and well managed companies that indicate big growth, that are generally best of breed. This approach has worked great for me, SO FAR, but I would be the first to state I'm a math idiot!! As an artist, I claim numbers give me a "brain freeze", because there's no creative or poetic license to them ...... well, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! (Buffet would cringe!!) In that regard, I have to cheat, and look over the shoulder of other people's math homework, which is easy enough to do, with say my long held Apple position, but with MGO, I'm totally dependent on my math buddies here on this site, who diligently crunch the numbers.

By, my criteria, MGO is a brilliant LT stock, even given this recent hic up, and feel very comfortable in owning it (2.1 m shares), but I'm certainly not the person to ask about numbers! Hopefully, someone else on this site, will answer your questions in that regard.

Nope, I'm a New Yorker and Europhile, that's never been to Hawaii. I just like, that Aloha connotates to me, warm, relaxing, balmy breezes .... something to be devoutly wished for in the daily tumult of the stock market. After looking up the word, kama'iana, I can only say, I've held the stock nearly 3 yrs., but many others have as well or longer. A few weeks ago, Mbox, made a rare post stating they've held MGO for 8 yrs. Now, that's kama'iana!!! (Mbox, I wish you would post a little more often, to remind us, what patience truly is!)

Aloha,
    Diva

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.