SYR 2.38% 20.5¢ syrah resources limited

rhsurfer,i am not suggesting SYR management is untrustworthy. it...

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    rhsurfer,

i am not suggesting SYR management is untrustworthy. it is my opinion that they have been very moderate in tone and cautious in approach to the balama and other projects.

the 27/6/12 ann's states;
    The drill core for the first hole has been sent to the laboratories for assaying and metallurgical testwork. We are expecting the geochemical results of that hole to be available in mid-July. The metallurgical testwork, planned to help with the design of the processing plant, will be an ongoing activity over the next six months.

personally i was expecting some preliminary metallurgical testwork results from flotation as this will significantly effect the economics of the project. 40% recovery vs 60 or 70% will be orders of magnitude difference in $ value.

if you listen to the BRR interview it states that greater than 92% C needs to be achieved in concentrate for the project to be viable and i believe implies that this work is being undertaken. you can not keep bashing out the old line that based in historical met blah...blah....

if you are going to invest money in a company you should be reading all the material you can get your hands on and asking questions yourself about what's important for the projects you are investing in. we all learn differently and i hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $212.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.8¢ $843.2K 4.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 332339 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 157107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.