NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Kezza,You are too young and I am too old to be kept waiting on...

1. 971 Posts.
    Kezza,

You are too young and I am too old to be kept waiting on this one!

I have been in this game for a long time and I do not profess to be the font of all knowlwdge (TShirt is the person with the knowlwdge on oil) but for me the fundamentals just keep on stacking up at Neon.

Every time the management do something it works. This is not about luck it is more about the depth of experience and of course the amount of 2 & 3D seismic data they have. It was mentioned some time ago about the sheer quanitity they have and this in effect gives them the advantage, to be playing well above thier weight. By all accounts they were ahead of the pack in Vietnam and Indonesia and I dare say Paloma.

If you look at Paloma and Ken saying he has been approached by companies tha want to buy a piece of the action, pardon the language but S**t, companies don't do that to get rid of cash. In todays economic environment when you have them beating a path to your door you really have something that they want. My take on this is that they hit a motherload or something close to it. Go back 6 years in the time of the low doc loans and money ran like water, today it is a different game altogether. Also, look to the GOC and Ken spruking on about Paloma, believe me, this bloke is excited. To say this with his credentials and reputation which he has in effect put on the line for this one, well he is not the sort of person that would do this unless it was in the bank.

The SP holding up today for me was a bit of a watershed but then when you are x3 over suscribed it stands to reason.

I talk regularly with Neon, read too dam much and I try and pull the threads together and I have not found a reason to alter my view. What has been really beneficial for me in investing in Neon is a few things:

1. All the data that is available for Paloma covering Asis and CA
    2. Tracking Neon and thier progress, they are consistently consistent and with this you can almost second guess them, not quite but almost! This is a litmus test for a good management team
    3. Alan Stein, look to his hstory
    4. Managements individual history

Some one on the thread mentioned the importance of management saying it is management, management, management-so very true. If you want to comapre look to AOC, PCL etc. It stands out like the anatomny of a prize bull at the show!

Well Kezza, it's Friday and I have a bottle of Henschke waiting. I will toast our impatience or more aptly being able to control our impatience!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.