NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

ann out, page-52

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    T. Shirt I would like to draw your attention to what your opinion was on the AOC thread in response to their capital raising.

T.Shirt 23/08/12
    MioMin, this is text book CR to sophisticated investors. Get the dollars while there is potential for appraisal success. Draw them(SI)in with the carrot of short term finacial gain. Its not a given that this well will be commercial even though indicators are generally positive.

Should the well be unsuccessful they would otherwise have to go back to the market at a very very low price for a huge amount of shares. Calculated dilution if you like.

Below is what you have said in response to the NEN capital raising.

T.Shirt 14/09/12
    Good points GiddyYup.

Some form of dilution was on the cards to progress Paloma as this is turning into a large project from what was shown in the GOC presentation. Maybe any farm down of Paloma can now be stalled or done at a reduced percentage.

Personally I would rather see any farm down done on the basis of bringing to the table technical expertise in CA shale such as may be provided by Oxy,Veneco or Aera and the like.

Could you please explain why you are downramping one stock and upramping another when both have essentially done the same thing?
    I respectfully request only factual absolute answers
    ie Dynamic Understanding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.