NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

ann out, page-60

1. 409 Posts.
    It is good to see the SP above the offer at 30c. It does seem though that until we get the Paloma announcement the stock will be tracking towards 30c.

Interestingly there are quite a few companies at the moment on trading halts. The most reported, FMG, due to share pice volatility and recapitalization and Karoon Gas on an operational update.

What I'm getting at is considering the CR was closely subject to Paloma, and there was an impending announcement, should the halt of been lifted after the announcement. The offer opens on the 18th but closes on the 8th of October. So it may not of been an option ?

If we do see a SP weakness could we see a trading halt be used to protect the SP until the relevant announcement is released. I know according to T-Shirts comments drilling was happening last Friday. But it would make sense that there is some information we do not have access to on Paloma. Considering the CR was oversubscribed.

Or perhaps prudent management don't care too much on short-term movements considering their confidence on the company's prospects?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.