GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

ann out, page-8

1. RW
    127 Posts.

I am pleased that the company is telling us they are making money, but I just think that any announcement GCN makes won’t have any significant move on the sp until we hear information Priority One and yes I am stating the obvious.

Hypothetical thinking lets say Priority One was listed and an annoucement made, I believe that any decent announcement after that would then have some positive effect on the SP and the reason being because they would have credibility on their side. With good announcements then sp moves positive then Share holders are happy.
    Although it’s an alright announcements, isn’t it best to hold on announcements like these until the shareholder get what they’ve been patiently waiting for and then any announcements after that should then significant move on the SP, makinge it worthwhile for the shareholders and SP. In a nut shell gcn could make all announcements worthwhile, like a game of poker hold your cards close until they decide to go all in.

Im just mum who runs a million dollar company and trade shares to make some cash, so always do your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.