CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

glenr, I'm happy to be proven wrong and would love to find out...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    glenr, I'm happy to be proven wrong and would love to find out that the panel is still operational but according to the third announcement made on the 29 March 2012;

"Panel 2 will be shut-in, and maintained in a state from which it can be re-commissioned"

and more recently 29 April 2013;

"Aquatronic Solutions produced an image of Carbon Energy’s UCG cavity following the decommissioning of the Company’s Panel 2 at the site....The Bloodwood Creek Panel 2 UCG reactor was operated continuously for 20 months and gasified approximately 13,000 tonnes of coal and formed a cavity of approximately 8,500 cubic metres in size. In March 2012 Carbon Energy announced that Proof of Concept was achieved during the Panel 2 trial,"

From the way I read this the panel is no longer producing gas and won't be until there is a clear direction from the QLD government.

I am a long term holder and supporter of the technology, and would love to see the three engines pumping out the 5mW of electricity but the government seems determined to strangle us to death. We need payment for the contract signed in China and to get a panel operating at a commercial rate somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.