FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Slightly cryptic "significant oil saturations in excess of 20%"....

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Slightly cryptic "significant oil saturations in excess of 20%". In order to be a good well and flow majority oil I would expect the oil saturations in excess of 60%, ideally higher if the oil is as viscous as the primary formations. The announcement does not preclude that but I am not sure why you would introduce so much ambiguity if the actual results are higher. If saturations are around 20-30% this has potential to be an excellent water well.

Love the quote in the Motley Fool article about the relationship between reserves and production.....funny. Reserves are the sum of expected future production; it is not a complicated relationship requiring property market analogues. If you can't produce it, it aint reserves. Large reserves consultants forecast future cash flows, they add up the hydrocarbon production that goes into these cash flows and companies report the reserves in the appropriate category (e.g. Proved).

Even at 1000bbl/d gross their proved reserves life is over 300years, I would love to see a precedent for that anywhere in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.