GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi Bellaquatro,I agree the past is the past and its not to be...

1. 8,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555

Hi Bellaquatro,

I agree the past is the past and its not to be dwelled in but for a more looking forward vision to present happenings to build the future.

Imagine now that the #1 and 2 wells have for more than 12 mths have been shut in tested the crap out of them for various reasons and #1 is in production with 50+/day. Its a damn side more than what was for zero for the past 12 mths. Dont forget the gas. I think more will come out of them yet to be accounted for as the Sprayberry ( I think ) still needs to be fracced shortly.

#5 with new technology and with Haliburtun apply the finishing touches seems to be a bit of a goer to come with maybe some really good rates. fracced fluid unloading under its own steam for as long as it had before declining and then applying the pumps is a good sign with hydracarbon showing before the pumps came on a small percentage of frac fluid recovered.

Shows that the coy is now back on track albeit a bit late but are trying their best with professional help from the services available to get the max out of these wells.

I dont think you will argue in a months time of rates achieved and are far more impressive than what is currently producing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.