CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

ann.out, page-19

1. 980 Posts.
    Great news however I agree at this stage it's still a MOU and we've seen those fall over before, still I'm confident the company is definately heaading in the right direction and hopefully this sort of news will come to fuition and then can only be good ammunition to fire at our silly Queensland government.

GLB as far as I'm concerned the technology has been proven, as for showing there is a benefit, the benefit is so bleedin obvious that it's only the Queensland government that can't see the benefit.

The past year Queensland government has been way too busy trying to claw back some funds via cost cutting in area's that can't necessarily afford to be cut, instead of focussing on attracting more investment's and supporting the one's that are already in existence in Queensland. They way the Qld government is approaching these opportunities, thank god there are the China's and Argentina's out there willing to support these types of investment, otherwise they would be heading toward extinction left to the type of support the Queensland Government is showing.

Not too sure how on gods earth these clown's can justify their recent announcement allowing themselves a 41%, yes 41% pay increase, sack thousands of people, then we can pay ourselves much more, it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious, but some of you may remember me saying, this would come, so predicable are they on certain issues. And here I was thinking they'd be better than the previous lot, what an idiot I was, after the timing of this announcement all I can think is they are a pathetic bunch of people with nothing but their own self interest at heart, until they can prove otherwise I'll continue to think this way of them.

Anyhow enough ranting, good luck to all holders and hope we snag a few more countries willing to be open to accepting this future technology.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.