AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

ann out, page-16

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Great work on this announcement to keep shareholders informed!! Someone has put a lot of work into that.
    Well done.

Must confess to finding all this a bit confusing at AN.

There is a projected (total) copper resource split into three categories. Inferred Indicated Measured. That again is split into sulphide.... and oxide which nobody seems to want to know about.

Total AN 183,000t 135,000oz reported in June.

I presume this includes the Bonus minimum underground potential at the pit bottom

41,000t and 27,5000

The block diagram shows some parts of the resource as not practical to mine.

Now my understanding of the JORC Code is that you cannot claim a resource that is uneconomic (impractical) to mine. (Thus 200m@50% Cu is no JORC resource if it is at 10,000 m depth in Antarctica.) So one presumes a fair bit of what has been discovered is not included as a JORC resource because it is unmineable. Also it is either JORC or not, depending on the mining method one selects.

Anyway it is all approximate, and a very academic discussion... with no great bearing on the SP... so not too relevant.

At least AS gets an honourable mention... at last!!

I see they are considering accessing it by extending the underground works. So they need to remember to aim UPWARDS as AS is shallow, plus be careful because if it is too shallow the roof might cave in.

I have been in a mine tunnel and NO WAY am I going back in one!

I hope they do the right thing and tell the Farmer they are UNDER his land... and pay him his royalty.!! Then again it would be a good way to sneak in and get the DSO ore... and when it comes to money my ethics are very flexible :))

..good luck for the SP to crack 9.0c... then champagne time because the magic 10c would be only a stone's-throw away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.