GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

ann out!, page-42

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    wakka, if we get 2,000 an hour, stage 2 is off & running.If you think about a minnow like this, backed by one of the largest conglomerates in the world, gbg like woodside when it came up againts the nw shelf, had to hive off a bit of the farm, to get to where they are now. Where gbg is now, is such an opportunity for the contrarian. GBG will not go broke, our backers have a great deal of finance behind them, it is the entry point, or excuse, for a lot of money that is coming into the future of steel. Remember, mag does not emit anywhere near as much as lets say our friends up the road. The politburo has already signed off on it because millionaires become billionaires and billionaires become, well, you get the point. Do a bit more reading & read back through my posts, as far as a court of the land is concerned, im a blithering idiot & thats how i intend to keep it. I will let you know when name plate is upon us, but what is more important is the volume of FE % from the land we are sitting on at karara, the volume of 68% FE plus !!!
    How much with a stage 2 that is redefined after what is learnt from our little play toy plant at the moment,can be redesigned from the original design to benefit those who are faceless men. This stock & in fact the entire journey is all about market share of a war that is going on in a country that is shutting down mines.
    They need us far more than we need them. When i can i am buying as much as i can at these levels before the big boys step in, thats when i make my income return to buy my own. I believe in lead & zinc more so at the moment, but thats another story, much to my wife`s dismay.
    Stay the course and enjoy the journey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.