GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

ann out!, page-56

1. 777 Posts.
    Excalibur,

Can't say. Not enough information. Would hope not. Possibly. Sometimes shareholders can be their own worst enemies, hope this is not the case in our case.

Got to say the run of announcements seem like a roller coaster ride for shareholders and the directors could be more forth right as many of the GBG posters have suggested, but in the West Australian article I read today the implication was that the directors were going-in usually hard in respect of the contractor disputes, and the negotiations with Ansteel would not be easy. I think the directors are still on our side (call me naïve), it is just not easy to get this sort of thing up running. If you believe some of the posters on this site the numbers will stack up at the current IO price if they get things running. I tend to agree with most of the numbers put up. The big unknown apart from the production cost are the interest payments, that's why the only number that will count for me is the cash increase or decrease in the April 2014 quarterly.

In the absence of any good news from GBG, I'll be waiting in the next few months for buying opportunities and watching the SP closely to see what the market consensus is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.