NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hi Wilto,Unless this is a leaky ship like some suggest on here &...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    Hi Wilto,

Unless this is a leaky ship like some suggest on here & the Cua Lo results are known to be negative without being announced, personally I am not a believer that nen is a leaky ship.

Why are you only expecting a rebound to 30c?
    If this was an over reaction I would expect a rebound to at least 35c then on top of that a build up to the Cua Lo announcement.

What I think has happened is we dropped below 40c pre announcement due to ST traders cashing in on an sp rise for the build up to the announcement, then some holders got nervous of the small drop pre announcement & sold then the announcement came & some mis-interpreted it causing them to sell, followed by the sp hitting many stop losses which is why we are back at around 30c which would reflect the sort of sp TA guys would have their stop loss at going by the sp historical trend for a test point or what ever they call it (sorry I'm too new to TA for the correct terminology)

Sorry but I may be repeating a little from one of my previous posts, just expanding after an analysis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.