FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

ann out, page-7

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I agree that it doesn’t sound as positive as it did, a number opportunity discussions has turned into anticipated industry interest. It’s not as definite is it?
    My biggest fear is no L6 farm in before a favourable Senegal exploration and then a takeover at a basement price happens.
    Hey but that said, the Senegal farm in came from left field and included two majors, so with a bit of luck something similar will happen for L6.
    I also can’t help thinking that the Milio exploration on terra firma could also positively impact L6 but that will be in 2015. That’s a long way away even in FAR terms.
    I have always planned and expected to go long with FAR but I must say an L6 farm in or lack of it has always been a concern.
    Best case scenario – L6 farm in, followed by two positive exploration wells off shore Senegal, followed by Milio discovery on shore. SP goes to 70cents
    Worst case scenario – no L6 farm in , and nothing worth looking at from the Senegal exploration, and Milio find nothing – and we are looking at a penny
    Best case is well and truly alive so I’m hanging in there… cause the return could be fantastic.
    I don’t want to even think about the second scenario – but it helps to keep it real.
    Good luck to all FARites

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.