CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

ann.out, page-14

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Sicilly,

Thanks for your thoughts and i have to agree, whether we as shareholders like it or not, that is how business is done at the high end. The sharemarket would collapse if the "players" weren't given a heads up on certain privy info before investing millions.

Wanting CQT to disclose all info to us is just our impatience showing. I don't care whether they spell it out for me or not, as I, just like many of you, can read between the lines.

In CQT we have had so many hints that this stock is ready to fly, I feel very smug with my investment.

1) GF's 10% interest and then JV with CQT
    2) J. Terpu's hard cash to buy shares in the past and even more recently another 900k.
    3) Latest placement with institutions
    4) The games played with stock price over the last few months looked so obvious.
    5) Latest presentation emphasising how GF only invest in potential 5mill ounces min.
    6) On such a market down day like today where it looked like going under 77c, there were enough hidden buyers hungry to buy 2.5mill up to 78.5c

All is looking great for this stock and it has been said in the past, but really, less than $1 would be a joke by December.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.