BMN 0.83% $2.39 bannerman energy ltd

ann out, page-66

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hi guys

Just a quick log on with dial up. My quick summation:

We all wanted a basic 100m lbs ... although we hoped for more.

We got 72 m/lbs ... dissapointed? No not me!

Chris, great calculations... your figure of:
    95m/lbs at 233ppm sounds spot on to me.

So we are probably not far off our 100m/lb figure ... they also say: the presence of secondary uranium minerals such as uranophane may not be suitably collected by RC drilling
    So it appears any uranium leached into the metasediments have NOT been included in this JORC as they are captured by Diamond drilling. This resource calc down to 300m is mostly based on RC drilling

And also:
    The Company, with Coffey, is conducting further studies to determine the optimal approach to determining grades to the deposit.

So expect a possible upgrade to this JORC at any time in the future IMO.

Looking at the announcement, management were caught "between the devil & the deep blue sea" here. With 20,000 assays still to come, they did not have complete data to produce the 100m/lb JORC they wanted to, BUT if they delayed past their promised Jan 31 date, the SP would have been slaughtered.

Kudos to them for sticking to their word .. but as far as I am concerned, they have given enough hints to show that the 100m/lbs is already in the bag.

Just reading through the posts here, some nice well-thought comments from quite a few posters. Chris, Cap, Rtenn, Phil & a few others ... well done.

By the way, I REALLY like the pic!!!

Did you notice how many drill holes they have for Oshiveli and Onkello? Also did anyone notice that they virtually form a continuation of Anomaly A?

Awesome!

As I said, nothing chages for me, slightly less than I wanted, but with so much to come ... 208 will see BMN on the world's uranium map

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.020(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $420.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.48 $2.34 $1.453M 608.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20090 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 3200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.