DSE 0.00% $3.35 dropsuite limited

mb78,The results haven't been delayed since december, they...

1. 114 Posts.
    mb78,

The results haven't been delayed since december, they released some results in Jan to show that they have found some shallow gold at nobles nob west which in turn warranted a second round of drilling there (which should have been completed about 2 weeks ago). They have all the results for the first round drilling at nobles nob west and rising sun but choose to wait till all drilling is complete at each area to release a complete report with all results and a JORC upgrade which in my opinion is a good idea. What's the point in releasing a result here and there of 30-60g/t which means nothing unless you know what's its being drilled for. I'm sorry to say but i think we will be waiting another 4-6weeks for the rising sun results/jorc first and then 2-4 weeks later the same thing for nobles nob west (which should be very good as the results so far show mineralisation is open in all directions hence the second round of drilling) The second diamond drill rig is also now on site which will be drilling at Juno as we speak so in around 6-8 weeks we should also start to see some very exciting and high grade drill results start to come through from there. Hope this explains things a bit better.

Lanky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 989 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.