GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Incog, i dont think anyone disputes that the tenements arent...

1. 244 Posts.
    Incog, i dont think anyone disputes that the tenements arent valuable to GWR. They are part of Joyners Find which is the highest grade deposit that they have got.

However, i dont think they are so critical that they are worth any price. if you believe everything you read JD has lost a fair amount of money with the Opes Prime debarcle hence why i beleive that the deal is back on the table. I hope that this isnt a ploy by the directors to allocate more shares to FAS supporters. at this stage of the game GWR should not issue any shares to acquire the tenements. if Con is fair dinkum with what he publically states and that he is opposed to the takeover then no shares will be issued. if the tenements are too expensive to acquire with the cash that GWR already has then acquire them after the FAS takeover has finished not before. im pretty sure that with the $30m odd that they have in the bank they could acquire the tenements for cash and still have enough left over to do the drilling and upgrade the resource. At least then the SP should be higher and the raising will be less dilutionary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $15.85K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.